- Install a programmable thermostat to automatically reduce heating and cooling in your home when you don’t need as much.
- Change air filters frequently. A dirty filter wastes energy by preventing airflow. Check them every month, and replace them if they look dirty. At a minimum, they should be changed every three months.
- Upgrade heating equipment to more efficient models when possible. For example:
- Natural Gas Furnace – If you have a natural gas furnace that is more than 15 years old, it may be time to upgrade to a more efficient model. A new natural gas furnace could save you up to 20% in operating costs.
- Natural Gas Water Heater – Water heating can account for 15% to 25% of a home’s energy use. If your natural gas hot water heater is more than 10 years old, you may want to consider replacing it with a more efficient model.
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. You can always count on Falcon HVAC's Experts to get to you fast and get the job done right the first time. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to find the source of your heating and air conditioning problems and fix them fast.